Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BATMAN
    Participant

why is the forum empty? why are there no reviews of any product? why does the shop only accept bank tranfer which is impossible to reverse? why is there no information online about this brand? why are the prices so cheap is unbelivable?

BATMAN
    Participant

well… my order arrived so i guess is all legit… everything seems in the norm. prices are very good and the website seems great… if anyone is in doubt if it is legit this was my experience…

willdohodaz
    Participant

Hey man, are you legit? Aren’t you just paid by these guys to write all of that? How can I be sure?

BATMAN
    Participant

i think the quality was kinda garbage… some of the ingredients quantities are not disclosed which makes no sense… still the order arrived so i guess is legit… i don’t have a lab to test the stuff inside etc… i wish they paid me dude… also why the fuck don’t they sell piracetam? but they sell all the other weird racetam makes no fucking sense… not sure i can prove i am real or not beside telling u that there is some shit here however prices are insanly low so who knows…

willdohodaz
    Participant

I guess I believe you, it’s just that you responded too quickly to my question, odd xD. Like how is it possible that you left a response 4 minutes after mine? You come here often? Anyways you seem legit at least from what I would gather in the response overall, plus there really isn’t a way for me to be sure anyway but as I said, you seem cool. I also read a few posts on reddit claiming that this shop is indeed legit, maybe except one guy that ordered something and the thing didn’t arrive, nor did he got the refund. But he might’ve been from a country that has strict customs and they may have possibly confiscated the products.
    Yeah, it’s weird they don’t sell piracetam, I guess the only explanation I could think of is that it’s generally legal in a lot of countries (mine included) so they didn’t bother, in fact I have some piracetam myself currently. Overall I’ll probably order something and find out xD.

willdohodaz
    Participant

Also, where were you ordering to (a country) if you don’t mind me asking?

BATMAN
    Participant

what? u a cop or something… i’m not gonna tell u in what country i ordered lol

BATMAN
    Participant

“u responded quicly”? bro u are retarded….

BATMAN
    Participant

send me steam nickname and hop on Lethal Company we gonna match with some others from discord.

willdohodaz
    Participant

How would a country help me in identifying you if I was a cop? Unless you are from Vatican that would hardly narrowed down my search.

willdohodaz
    Participant

Sorry man, I don’t have time to play lethal company, at least not now. I have to study for my exams, that’s why I’m here by the way. Finding racetams to help me study possibly.

milosndr
    Participant

Hi Willdohodz,
    Did you place an order in the end?

willdohodaz
    Participant

I didn’t, but not because I think it wouldn’t arrive, I just didn’t need it so desperately. Perhaps I’ll order in the examination period.

milosndr
    Participant

OK. Because I knew about this company years ago, purchased from them before, and had a good experience.

I made a recent purchase after reading your posts, and the supplements arrived. A bit of a weird process, but I think it’s due to logistical constraints and trying to run a global business without drowning in taxes, etc.

I did take pictures, but there isn’t a way to upload them.

Anyway, all the best.

willdohodaz
    Participant

I see. It’s definitely not easy for me to see if you speak on your behalf or this company’s, but I guess there isn’t really any way to quote on quote know for sure. I believe you I suppose, anyway it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t arrive, but yk. All the best to you as well friend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.